Regarding internals these are something I immediately noticed:
* The game no longer loads mission scripts (*.lua) from patch_compressed.vpp_pc :sigh:
* Zero Saints Thirty (m00.lua) and stream_grid.asm_pc is now relocated to "sr3_city_2.vpp_pc" which is new. This change was probably done for...
"Modules" are makeshift scheme I came up with to make multiple "sr3_city.lua" mods co-existable without too much effort.
All SR games up until SRGOOH can load loose Lua scripts from the game's directory, and these Lua files can embed contents of another Lua file via "include" command. (kinda...
Sorry for late reply. Many surroundings around me has changed in these months and I can't take much time to SR modding.
1) No. It will overwrite original Sandbox+ anyway.
2) At least 1 people reported savegame problem but I'm unsure if it is caused by Sandbox++. Using Finder should be fine but...
SuperUI for SR2 v2.9 released.
SuperUI for SR2 v2.9 (July 22, 2021)
* Restored GameSpy-related menus for OpenSpy. Sadly it doesn't work for me (It lets me create an account but login fails) so nothing beyond the login menu is tested.
* Removed Phone tab from multiplayer lobby (Likely horrible...
Cleaner Costs v0.1
Created by nclok1405 ◆VScYHamhfU
"Hey, HEY! Watch your shooting!" -- Bain
=== Description ===
Celebrating Saints Row x PAYDAY2 crossover, this mod implements the civilian kill penalty from PAYDAY2 to ALL Saints Row games on PC.
When you kill...
Additional cheats are 100% safe. In fact I'm regularly using it alongside with SuperUI.
Generally, simple *.xtbl mods and graphical mods are okay. Mods with "vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" and/or "patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" are not OK.
Yeah, unfortunately SuperUI mod is not going to work with that (has conflicting UI mods like "Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer" and "SaintsHUD")
You may try to install standalone versions of some of included mods though (texture mods are generally safe)
SuperUI for SRTT Classic v1.7 released.
v1.7 (February 2, 2021)
* You can now toggle Machinima Mode from SuperUI options menu (only from main menu)
* Disabled the ability to buy ammo for weapons with infinite ammo. (except for grenades which can be removed by missions)
* In Weapon Stores...
SuperUI for SRGOOH v0.3 released.
v0.3 (January 12, 2021)
* Added Mission Replay near the Ultor HQ chair. Push Crouch (Ctrl) or Reload (R) to choose a mission and push USE key (E) to start it.
* You can now explore Ultor Training Area and Vlad's Prison in freeroam.
* Added an ability to skip...
SuperUI for SRGOOH v0.2 released.
v0.2 (January 8, 2021)
* Vehicle Delivery screen displays how many vehicles are stored.
* Vehicle Delivery screen now displays each vehicle's "Hell" name and "Steelport" name. (i.e. "HELLBAT (TORCH)")
* Save menu will display how many of 21 slots are used...
An important tip from me: You are *not* required to download the 552MB Wwise tool if you're only going to use songs from Saints Row IV. Wwise is only required for converting other formats to SRIV/SRGOOH's wem format.
If you're going to use songs from Saints Row: The Third, however, Wwise is...