PLEASE help, the mod fails to extract at 98% using ExtractNow. It says "Cannot create directory", so I used 7zip. I didn't get any error message, but the game crashes when I scroll over the Apocalyptic Armor, and other stuff from Extended Wardrobe.

Am i on the right topic download page for SR4 ?
I'm not sure if i have this downloaded already or if i have the SR3 version archived.

I've just installed SR4 and want to install the full 'Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition' + the Naughty addon.

Nope I own both games on steam with some of the DLC but thanks to GOG connect I was able to get the complete versions of both games.
well, not many people want to use steam as a gaming platform especially when it take around 5 minutes to start and did not allow customer to modify the game execute to allow the game to use HD quality texture / high polygon *I am looking at you Fallout 3*!
but I should warn you that the GOG version is poorly optimized, freeze and drop in frame rate are happen more often than Steam version. And it cant run big modpack like this one.

Am i on the right topic download page for SR4 ?
I'm not sure if i have this downloaded already or if i have the SR3 version archived.

I've just installed SR4 and want to install the full 'Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition' + the Naughty addon.

yes, download this [ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxgFYntArMqDRV9mTS1WLU44OVk ] and then this [ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxgFYntArMqDTE80Q01EN1JhbkE ] and you are good to go.
Just a word of warning: The mods wont work on the GOG version (pirate or not)

Thanks bluesaka1111 !
I was tinsy bit confused by the O.P.

I don't use my Gog versions ,downloading is too slow for me atmo from Gog.
It's nice to have them there though ,should i ever need them.

I do have quite a few games on Gog that i picked up in sales or from Gog Connect
but Steam is where i have most of my games(a few on Uplay+Origin too) ,it's a ridiculous amount of games and i will probably never play all of them.
I've slowed down a bit now ,but for a while i couldn't stop buying stuff and increasing my steam library. :)

Though apart from a lot of the AAA titles it's also nice to have some digital copies of the older less well known games that i used to have on cd/dvd.

Last edited:
Hi, is there a way to make the mods working on the GOG version ?

And why should they not work on gog version ?

Has anyone tracked down the Co-op issue people were having. I just bought this game for the first time and I'm loving it. I knew I would want a lot of these mods and to avoid any bugs from incompatible mods I decided to just start out with this. But I'm nervous to start getting into it with my friend only to find some major issues. I am assuming that one of the mods in the pack are causing the issue so maybe we could just remove those aspects and avoid any major issues playing together.

I haven't finished looking through everything so if I come across my answer I'll update this to help anyone else who wants to know. I just wanted to throw this out there and see if I can get a response before I figure it out on my own.

Is it possible to remove the super powered ennemies?

I want to play without super power and i'm getting one shot by them it's really annoying...

Back