Ghost in the shell.... Stuff !

Hey everyone... First of all. Many times I put a request for a mode but all I see is ignore of my requests so please at least this mode... Anyway... I'm here to request something different... I'm big fan of ghost in the shell....Motoko kusanagi.... I manged to create a cool character just like her I've already done 80% or 90% but the only thing that blocks me from getting her 100% is her white boots or white socks whatever they are
Take a look at the pictures and tell me if it's possible to make or not.....
Edit : !
One more thing..... If anyone able to make a mode for that..... kinda.... Cyberskin that would be cool !!
2017-10-16 21.43.43.jpg

2017-10-16 21.51.22.png

2017-10-16 21.52.58.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-10-16 21.49.35.jpg
    2017-10-16 21.49.35.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
First of all. Many times I put a request for a mode but all I see is ignore of my requests so please at least this mode... Anyway
Man, it's not that you're being ignored . If we can't do it, we won't do it, if we're not interested in doing it, we won't do it . Don't put the blame on us .

Hey everyone... First of all. Many times I put a request for a mode but all I see is ignore of my requests so please at least this mode... Anyway... I'm here to request something different... I'm big fan of ghost in the shell....Motoko kusanagi.... I manged to create a cool character just like her I've already done 80% or 90% but the only thing that blocks me from getting her 100% is her white boots or white socks whatever they are
Take a look at the pictures and tell me if it's possible to make or not.....
I'd love to see a mod like that. I absolutely LOVED that movie! Unfortunately, I don't know how to do it. :(

So the parts outlined in red look to me like they could be stockings, and there is on this site a mod with stockings, although it's probably in the adult section.
Alternatively, if that idea doesn't work, then it seems that it could be just a texture mod, and I'm pretty sure that there are guides on how to do them on this site.
Maybe it's something you can look into.

So the parts outlined in red look to me like they could be stockings, and there is on this site a mod with stockings, although it's probably in the adult section.
Alternatively, if that idea doesn't work, then it seems that it could be just a texture mod, and I'm pretty sure that there are guides on how to do them on this site.
Maybe it's something you can look into.

I just can't make modes and do those smart a$$ things.... I ask about it and leave up to who able to do it... I know I don't understand anything about modes but I see this one I ask about is not that hard... Would be easy thing to a beginner... :)

Actually, I do know how to do it as a body skin. But I don't know how to make the head look like Scarlett Johansson. You could probably get close by using customization. I just don't have time, because it would take quite a few hours.
Fair enough !!! That's what I need.... About her face leave it up to me :)

Last edited:
Back