Additional Cheats (Saints Row IV ports)

In this text I'm going to give you the informations about any vehicle I test (I'm going to edit it anytime I find something)
Comet: the variants look like the same vehicle found in the streets but with minor differences (color or something)
Corroda: looks like the vehicle found in the streets, not sure if the mascotte variant has got any difference
Emu: well, not so much to say, just that's now called Demon and looks beater (like any Hell civilian vehicle)
Hellbat: looks like the vehicle found in the streets, the saints variant has got minor wrecks and looks very cool
Taxi: any variant you choose, looks like the normal Taxi (for example, the Decker variant looks like a normale taxi but it's blue)
Challenger: works fine (yeeeee) the big wheels variant looks the same
Gatmobile: can't shot fire, but works fine
Leviathan: the Cyrus variant looks like the normal hell variant but it's black
Machiavelli: same vehicle found in the streets
Rambulance: same vehicle found in the streets
Soul in one: don't try to spawn, all variants give you a plenty of bugs (you can't get out of the vehicle) some variants look like the one found in streets, the average variant looks cool (it's 100% red but still bugged)
Compensator: can't be found in the streets and the luchadore variant is your vehicle if you're a fan of Saints Row The Third like me
Minotaur: I think it's the same vehicle found in the streets, tested with average and alien variant
Predaceptor: every variant looks the same of the one found in the streets (Maero variant too)
Goat: the average variant isn't wreacked
"Heaven Goat": not wreacked and very cool customized variant of the Goat/Estrada
Thompson: camera entries missing and the pilot will "stand through the roof", but it works
That's some nice work, I never really bothered to test all those vehicles. :p

Back