Modding Methods

It's times like these that I really wish I could share certain info happening behind the scenes.

zip-lips.jpg
These lips are sealed

Any news will be awesome to hear once more progress has been made. I've already been doodling a few reskin ideas for the agents. Had an idea to try and do a Smash Bros or Metal Gear themed set of skins.

I volunteer to make a mod that stops those incredibly annoying doomsday machines from appearing and ruining the game for me. I think that would be a popular mod. Conceptually, at least, I wouldn't imagine that would be too difficult. But I thought it would be easy to remove the garage door to Syndicate Tower in SR3 too, but I won't even say how many hours it took to do that! :eek:

I'm really, really hoping this mod will be a lot simpler. :D

I volunteer to make a mod that stops those incredibly annoying doomsday machines from appearing and ruining the game for me. I think that would be a popular mod. Conceptually, at least, I wouldn't imagine that would be too difficult. But I thought it would be easy to remove the garage door to Syndicate Tower in SR3 too, but I won't even say how many hours it took to do that! :eek:

I'm really, really hoping this mod will be a lot simpler. :D
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/mods-ideas.15497/

Back