Crashing after exiting menus(Gateway, Plastic Surgery, Crib Mod Function, and store)

SRIV was running fine and normally it sometimes crashes but I ran into this problem. Instead, whenever I want to change clothes and press exit like normal my game would load it then crash or it'll just crash right after. So I figure it's probably my mods that I added into the game's folder (my games are located are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV) I do that, verify the cache via Steam, and did a test. It still does it. I'm not sure if it's the workshop items I have since it's mostly clothing and weapon mods but I haven't tested that yet. If it helps, the last outfit my character was wearing was the Decker Chick and Glowing Headphones by Admixon on the workshop. I am not sure if it's safe to unsubscribe all my items (since the clothing mods I'm using are saved in a couple of outfits I made) and then relaunch the game but let me know if there are any tips or if it is safe to do so.

Shorter version: Removed all my mods inside my SRIV folder, verified cache via Steam, and did some test runs if my game crashed while exiting the menus and the problem persists.

After reinstalling the same mods in case the game was missing something I figured out what's causing the problem. Apparently, my game crashed during the autosave indication, hence the reason why I crashed after attempting to customize my character. To test it, I collected a data cluster for quick save and when it attempted to autosave my game crashed. So I now I need to figure out which mod is missing from the dump log. By the way. Anyone know a free program that opens SRIV's dump files? Notepad doesn't actually work and I tried searching a couple of ones to open it.

Back