Editing Homies Weapons of choice.

M4v3r1ck_13

Banned
Well, I want to make all my homies carry the K-8 Krukov. (Pierce always carry by default [Who gives a f*** about Pierce?])
But I want Shaundi, Kinzie, Angel, Josh Birk, Zimos and Viola to carry a Krukov.
And the Genki Girls Angry Tiger and Sad Panda (Because Sexy Kitten already carry one)

Thanks!

Hey, I saw your request, but unfortunately, it has been so long since I did SR3/4 modding myself that I don't really remember how it goes! Most likely your goal will be to modify one of the .xtbl files, but I don't know which one. Neither homies.xtbl nor character.xtbl seems to define what weapons they carry. *shrug*

Hey, I saw your request, but unfortunately, it has been so long since I did SR3/4 modding myself that I don't really remember how it goes! Most likely your goal will be to modify one of the .xtbl files, but I don't know which one. Neither homies.xtbl nor character.xtbl seems to define what weapons they carry. *shrug*
That is correct it's none of them. It's the spawn_info_ranks.xtbl file, there you can sign a weapon for your gang or enemy gang. You can also set a type of melee weapon just for your gang to use (bat, sword, ect.).

but one question... If i edit OLEG and Set him to use the minigun as default... the game will crash or not?
I tried that; so no the game will not crash. Just like Corrodias says, just try things out. I would CTRL+ALT+DELETE/task manager/end SRTT application if things get really bad.

Last edited:
Dunno. You can try it and report back. It won't hurt your save file or anything. Just undo the edit, and the game will be back to normal.
I tried that; so no the game will not crash. Just like Corrodias says, just try things out. I would CTRL+ALT+DELETE/task manager/end SRTT application if things get really bad.

"YES! YES!" - Bison.
It worked. No crashes.

Attachments

• 20170826225140_1.jpg
    20170826225140_1.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 481
  • 20170826225151_1.jpg
    20170826225151_1.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 450
Well, i edited everything needed, working fine.
I'll be sharing with you people if you want.

Shaundi, Kinzie, Angel, Josh, Viola and The Saints are packing now only K-8 Krukov.

Back