Import boss from SR4 to GOOH

Well i tried them all

And i have the exact same message sometimes !
No, of course not. My bad. *facepalm*
7th line that says 'break' has to be commented out or deleted. I'm fixing the archive right now.

Attachments

• SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript_v102.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 513
When I ran the script, I got an error saying "del : Cannot find path" and then the path to the Temp folder, however there was a " mark before \Temp so I went into the script and replaced every $rootPath with the actual path to the SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript folder (except on Line 1; probably doesn't matter). After this, the script completed successfully and I confirmed the new save worked properly in my game (although my boss's voice is kind of roboty for some reason even though it's the right voice actor). So it seems like $rootPath is inserting an extra " into the path name for some reason.

When I ran the script, I got an error saying "del : Cannot find path" and then the path to the Temp folder, however there was a " mark before \Temp so I went into the script and replaced every $rootPath with the actual path to the SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript folder (except on Line 1; probably doesn't matter). After this, the script completed successfully and I confirmed the new save worked properly in my game (although my boss's voice is kind of roboty for some reason even though it's the right voice actor). So it seems like $rootPath is inserting an extra " into the path name for some reason.
Thanks, fixed.
Next time I think I'll just make a proper application...

Hi, I am having the same issue as Ritobro, and this is from the most recent attachment. Also I tried the hex editing method and it did not work for me. I followed the instructions several times but I could not seem to get it to work. I made sure the copy and pasted blocks match in file size but it still doesnt register through the save. I am not sure what I could be doing wrong
oC6wt0C.jpg

oC6wt0C

Last edited:
I also tried the method where you leave the save path you're exporting to blank and I got the same message

Attachments

• saves.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 349
I also tried the method where you leave the save path you're exporting to blank and I got the same message
I managed to import it by hand - attaching save to the post.
Looks like I was slightly mistaken about the structure of a freshly made autosave, will have to think of some failsafe of sorts :/

Attachments

• srgsave_00.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 358
I managed to import it by hand - attaching save to the post.
Looks like I was slightly mistaken about the structure of a freshly made autosave, will have to think of some failsafe of sorts :/

Aha I see. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out; the save you gave me is working

Back