Working Elevators mod - Back To Syndicate Tower

You have vtols in TT but you made a mod even that.
Yes, but I frequently find myself stranded in the middle of the city with no VTOL, and then I have to steal a car and drive all the way to one of my cribs... It's just very time-consuming. Trains are the future. I've heard they use them a lot in Europe. :D

But your mod isn't train mod. It's a teleportation mod. That's why we need it in IV just because teleportation is faster than super sprint.

can you make the sr3 lua unpacked like in a different file or is there some way how to run 2 of the same files in the game
Unfortunately, the Lua file name "sr3_city.lua" cannot be changed because that's the name the game expects. So if you have 2 mods with the same "sr3_city.lua" file, you'll have to manually merge them into a single "sr3_city.lua" file, which requires knowledge of Lua programming. That's why I provided a version that I've already merged with Sandbox+, which is the most popular mod that has "sr3_city.lua".

Unfortunately, the Lua file name "sr3_city.lua" cannot be changed because that's the name the game expects. So if you have 2 mods with the same "sr3_city.lua" file, you'll have to manually merge them into a single "sr3_city.lua" file, which requires knowledge of Lua programming. That's why I provided a version that I've already merged with Sandbox+, which is the most popular mod that has "sr3_city.lua".

is there a tool for me to merge the two files?

Back