Who were your favorite Saints Row celebrity voice actors?

EDIT: When I originally posted this, I was more thinking celebrity GUEST actors who only appeared once or twice, but I didn't word it that way, so I'm moving Daniel Dae Kim to the top of my list, because he IS Saints Row.

I am just curious, who are your favorite celebrity voice actors in the Saints Row series?

My top 4 are:

1. Daniel Dae Kim - as Johnny Gat, SR1, SR2, SR3, SR4, SRGOOH, AOM
2. Burt Reynolds - as himself, SR3
3. Mila Kunis - as Tanya Winters, SR1
4. Michael Clarke Duncan - as Ben King, SR1

Daniel Dae Kim has been the one common thread through ALL of the Saints Row games (and now Agents of Mayhem). Even if you're not a Johnny Gat fan (I am), you have to give him a lot of credit just for his longevity!

I still remember the shock when I saw Burt Reynolds as his 1970's Smokey and the Bandit character in SR3! That was so cool!

And Mila Kunis, with her distinctive squeeky voice, was hard to miss.

And I was really sad when Michael Clarke Duncan died, because his voice work as Ben King 1 was so commanding. Nobody could quite match that distinctive voice.

What are your favorites?

Last edited:
Tia Carrere as Lin, in the first Saints Row. It was surprising to see the girl from Wayne's World actually had depth, and wasn't afraid to pull out her Vice 9.
The character was short lived, but very interesting to me. I think that's one of the reasons why Shaundi became so serious in SR3., to fill in the gap that Lin left.

I think that's one of the reasons why Shaundi became so serious in SR3., to fill in the gap that Lin left.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought about that, Shaundi was slowly transformed from fun hippie pothead to someone who acted and even talked and use a similar tone of voice as Lin.

And speaking about her, my favorite is Eliza Dushku as Shaundi in SR2. I loved her since she worked in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and some other 90's-2000's movies, her voice fits the character perfectly. No offense to the new voice actress but I was kinda pissed when she didn't return for the SR series.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought about that, Shaundi was slowly transformed from fun hippie pothead to someone who acted and even talked and use a similar tone of voice as Lin.

And speaking about her, my favorite is Eliza Dushku as Shaundi in SR2. I loved her since she worked in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and some other 90's-2000's movies, her voice fits the character perfectly. No offense to the new voice actress but I was kinda pissed when she didn't return for the SR series.
Yep, it turns out Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2 doesn't have that hippie vibe that we all loved.

These are my favorites:
Daniel Dae Kim - Johnny Gat
Tia Carrere - Lin
Sy Smith - Aisha
Michael Clarke Duncan - Ben King
Mila Kunis - Tanya Winters
Andrea Zafra - Luz Avalos
All these from SR1.

Back