consider they dont have the brain power to make this mod work on GOG version then yes. Not possible.
Simpler answer is add unlockable that basically gives you so much exp that you up to level 50.

consider they dont have the brain power to make this mod work on GOG version then yes. Not possible.
Simpler answer is add unlockable that basically gives you so much exp that you up to level 50.
If i knew how to, i would.
But i go no scripting skills.
Also, i don't think being rude would encourage them much.

I'm jut surprised, that, even after all this time of this mod(s) existence, they never added a function to gain Respect/Respect points...
Which to me isn't just an oversight, but also, in many ways, goes against the idea of "Sandbox" concept.
I wonder if you are a bit right tho'. That it is not in the abilities. Or maybe just laziness at this point.
But it can't be chalked up to some kind of limitation, I refuse to buy the lazy-mans reply from programmers who can make the mod do more complicated crap then ADD 10k Respect points.
After all, it's already a cheat tool at this point... Might as well add Respect and call it a day...

well, if you really want, I can add an unlockable that you need to purchase (10k cash) and it will thrush you up to level 50.
It be better if the mod got stripped down to 3 commands/functions, so conflicts/ "known issues" vanish to a near nil.

Or a new mod released that offers the same as i ask for here:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...-3-cheats-you-could-honestly-ever-want.15407/

This mod adds to many issues that are so easy to encounter, and in the heat of the moment, you'd forget more then half of these "warnings"...

So of all the commands and all, a command to increase Experience/Respect hasen't occurd to you?
Or just not possible?
Well, either way, gonna use a trainer, since at least something as simple as a trainer seems able to do this...
i think it is possible but modders can be busy working on a mod or dealing with their personal life. plus i don't see why sandbox+ would need a command to add/increase respect when SRTT already has a "Add Respect" cheat.

So I have checked both versions of Sandbox+, and neither seem to have a hotkey combo for the movie studio. The one from the Gangstas in Space dlc mission (Hangar 18 1/2). I know you can get through glitching, but a teleport combo would be so much easier. Don't know if it was on a oversight or just not added in, either way it would be a great addition to the mod. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and overlooked something.

Can't get past the mission "gang bang". As soon as i'm on the roof the checkpoint wont trigger, no stag planes spawn in and nobody ist fixing the elevator like it should in this video.

Is there a workaround?

I cannot figure out how to make changes to Sandbox's settings, like how to bring up the options screen. Please advise. Thanks.

Back