Voice changes everything, which boss' voice is your favorite one?

Like the title says, which one's your favorite one?

In SR2 I played with all the voices, but ever since The third I just used Laura Bailey's and Troy's every once in a while.
I was pretty impressed to see how much the boss' personality changes depending on the voice your choose :0 For example Russian boss not only seems to be less impulsive and more mature, she also seems to plan everything more carefully and she doesn't bother to hide how much she's interested in Pierce.
The voice and tone they use definitely play a huge part on how we perceive our boss.

I prefer Rebecca Sanabria's Female voice 3. She's more convincing with her tones of voice. She kind of has a cute, playful voice and her dialog fits the carelessly dangerous attitude of the boss. This is only my opinion of course.

Laura Baily (you can tell she loved voicing this game) and Male Voice 1 (especially how he says "Murder Time! Fun Time!")

Laura Bailey

So far I've tried all the female voices and I plan to start a male one soon, just to try it out. Of the ones I've played, my favourite is Laura, but Tara Platt (Russian boss) comes a close second. I haven't played SRII yet ironically enough, but I'm thinking of doing so soon to see if the Boss ever has a thing for any of the other gang members in that game thanks to Tara's voice acting.

Back