Well this sounds just awesome do you think you could post your pics of how you did the Total Control bosses Torque, Guy and Sister Calypso.
I used the Npc cruncher tool.
I would also suggest for the Rival Saints you could make them the blue gang that you were originally going to do with the Rollerz.
I'm not sure about blue because I want them to still be saints. Maybe they could have a secondary colour; like gold And purple.
Plus oh you might have forgot but are you going to include Lady Ranja in your Undercover mission?
maybe. I have an idea for her character model.
Also where are you going to have the Ronin spawn in the game once you complete the final Ronin mission?
the only place I could think of is at the prison along with the samedi

Well again this all sounds wonderful so far. I would love to see pics of your design of Guy, Torque and Sister Calypso in game just to see what they look like. What will each of their missions entail?

i see you used the geiger sprint animation for the one handed weapons, it is very similar to the sr1 ones, however the sniper run animations are very similar too and id like to see if you could use it for the two handed weapons like tombstone and k6. i looked in the .xtbls and tried but id leave it up to you since i have no idea what im doing.

Reactions: F13
Hello! I have a question if i want to install all of your mods simultaneously (at the same time) to avoid confusion is there a way to do it? or do I have to manually install all your mods by taking out the files and putting it in the GOTR mod folder?

Hello! I have a question if i want to install all of your mods simultaneously (at the same time) to avoid confusion is there a way to do it? or do I have to manually install all your mods by taking out the files and putting it in the GOTR mod folder?
Ye you'll have to put them all in manually but some mods won't work with each other

good news: i finally got my computer working again and i'll be able to start modding saints row 2 again. i plan to make agents of mayhem skins for gat and pierce, 8-bit skins for the ak47 and samurai sword, and overhaul the homie weapons.i also had a volition homie pack in the works since march but ive been having some technical difficulties with it.

Hi Ryan_saint_2 I just wanted to say I love so many things about this mod. I think it is cool you made the Herron Hotel into a crib. Also I have a question what is the new fighting style you made up I would love to see it. Also have you made renders for Guy, Sister Calypso or Torque in your Total Control missions? If so I would love to see them.

Back