to access the adult stuff you need to
1. register an account here, your date of birth should indicate you're over 18.
2. wait 15-30 minutes after you register then try to access the naughty edition, you won't have access immediately, the system will take a bit to verify new accounts

I have a problem. Usually you complain about games running too slow. But in my case, despite having SR3 on utlra settings, vsync on and all that other jazz that usually makes things run slower,. There are time when the game almost looks comical: everything moves in fastforward, the characters talk in a speedy, hugh pitched manner. Not all the time, but frequently enought to be annoying. Sometimes the pace goes up, I'm ina big fight, and the comedy starts. Only the cutscenes seem to be free of that.

Someone suggested that I try this mod, but all it did is beef up the games looks, but the issue remains.

Can this be due to hardware issues? I'm running an Asus Strix, Icore 5(7th) and GF 1080. Maybe the game is somehow too old? Does anyone know a fix for this?

... started a new game after installing this and the charactor design doesn't show a body or give options for sex or race now... my first game still has the body i created and iad still works.
Edit
Re-coppied all the files into into and over the previous ones and it started working again. So weird

Last edited:
Back