Gentlemen of the row (GoTR) - how to just select only the bug fixes and nothing more?

So I'm looking at the feature list and here it says:

* MISSIONS

2 ported DLC missions
Fixes implemented for a huge number of mission scripting bugs

* MISC *

Complete Multi-language support now configurable via launch options
All new unlockables and better rewards includes new outfits, weapons, homies, and more
Completely revamped weather including a more vibrant colorful daytime and darker nighttime.
Optional Zombie Uprising at the Mall
2 new custom sets of spraytags
All new CD Locations with new unlockable outfit rewards
Optional chunk mod loads the Prison Riot, Heritage Festival, and Brotherhood tanker chunks permanently during normal open world play
Over 100+ other tweaks and fixes

How do I go about just installing these two features and nothing more? Reason being, I'm like already half way through the game and don't really want to start over to experience the entire mod so I might as well just with vanilla but with any bug fixes and such done. There are of course other fixes I would like to try that doesn't change it too much as to require a new start from scratch to experience it all in addition to those, for example like maybe these items I see:

3. Sticky Camera -no auto-centering of camera when driving
4. Handling mod by Ink0gnito -lowers sensitivity for vehicle handling

I might later return to this in future and play it again with this mod on fully with all its glory!:p:D

There is no easy to just install the fixes. It's part of keeping the mods compatible with saves for both modded and vanilla ones. It's a tangled sticky mess.

Back