Okay I've Updated the mods I use, But and it a Big One Every Time I try to load or start a new game, I have a CTD. Any idea's on what I should do to fix it.

Suggestion:
I'd like to report an issue with the base game that I'm hoping you can patch up with this mod. My Dualshock 4 controller won't seem to work with this game, even though I'm using the official Steam drivers for Dualshock 4. While some buttons may work, others (Mostly the shoulder buttons such as L2 and R2, cannot and will not work in vehicles or for QTE events.

SR2 and SR3 worked perfectly with my controller, but SRIV is the only one I'm having an issue with. I'm unsure if this would go into the "Help/Troubleshooting" section (this is my first post), but I was hoping you could create a fix for those of us who use a Dualshock 4.

Edit: I was able to configure my controller by having it emulate the keyboard inputs for the game. QTEs are still unresponsive.

Last edited:
Is there any way to remove the texture mods by Admixon? I have a barely functioning pc and with those mods I lag like hell. I love the textures but I'd rather stick to what my pc can handle

Is it possible to install this without NPC behaviour and spawn mod? I understand how awesome it is but I dont want to quit playing the game for a few months and have crashes when I come back because I forgot about the no DLC homies rule.

I have a problem when I launch the game after installing the mod, (I have not any other mod installed) after launching the game, when the main menu should normally appear, it loads for a while, then the music appears and the "loading bar" (of the main menu, not of the saves since I can't go to the options or anything) keep stagning infinitely, I installed the mods exactly like I should, I don't have the steam version though but I can install other mods without any issues, I don't understand what went wrong :/ (also, sorry if my english isn't really good, I'm french )

Have you guys find out some of rare vehicles in this mod !?
I found this rare car accidently via this mod. Varsity CS (0% show up ingame) -> Wikia said
5cIG7KD.png

RHw8NrM.png

P/s: yeah, and my pc kinda weak so it kinda not details enough
Oh, and i found a Estrada Police version too but forgot to save it

Back