Agents of Mayhem gameplay details!

These new videos have upped my confidence in the game, especially as it doesn't look like overwatch anymore. I may not buy it still, but I am mostly confident that it will surprise people and that the game's success will ensure a great standard for the next Saints Row game, whatever it is.

Also the fact that this looks more like SR4 than before and seems lile the sequel that fans of which are wanting makes me more confident in my thoughts that the next Saints Row release could tailor to the other audience of the sr series ;)

So Ive looked into it and found out that ,in this universe, gat was In a coma and woke up to realise robots took over as police and he is furious. This means that the events of the cutscene we see in gooh take place years before aom. -and it's confirmed that gat IS Korean.
Gat's voice actor, Daniel Dae Kim, was born in South Korea, so it seems appropriate that Gat is in this game.

Question: Did Volition get Daniel Dae Kim to do new voice work for AOM?

Reactions: F13
They did and it's great!
Glad the voice actor strike didn't cause problems. Maybe because Kim is a real actor with a regular TV series. It's great that he keeps doing Saints Row and now Agents of Mayhem, though. I think he's the only voice actor that's been in ALL of the Saints Row games and now even AOM!

Last edited:
Reactions: F13
Glad the voice actor strike didn't cause problems. Maybe because Kim is a real actor with a regular TV series. It's great that he keeps doing Saints Row and now Agents of Mayhem, though. I think he's the only voice actor that's been in ALL of the Saints Row games and now even AOM!
Your right, he has been in all saints row games and aom.

I'd also like to wonder what's going on with aom gat and the AI Aisha we seen in earlier demos.

Wait so does Gat in AoM use dual pistols? in his pre-order picture he has them but he never uses them in the gameplay trailer. Just wondering cause I'd prefer the dual pistols.

the next "canon" trio are the Bombshells: Redcard, Joule, and Rama

given that Redcard is being shown off on the stream this week, that would suggest we're getting Rama and Joule streams after that

Back