You only changed the Title of this thread not the file, it still says "NOVA SPE XVIIII.rar", then when I opened the file it's same mod as before.

I seen this posted in the OP "VERSION IXX OUT NOW!":
Screenshot_2.jpg

I scrolled down to download it and it's the same mod I downloaded weeks ago:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Do you understand what I was trying to say yesterday? Not corrected or there is no IXX version out to download.

You only changed the Title of this thread not the file, it still says "NOVA SPE XVIIII.rar", then when I opened the file it's same mod as before.

I seen this posted in the OP "VERSION IXX OUT NOW!":
View attachment 16464

I scrolled down to download it and it's the same mod I downloaded weeks ago:
View attachment 16465
Do you understand what I was trying to say yesterday? Not corrected or there is no IXX version out to download.
It's the exact same mod but different name

Dear Ryan_saint_2! What are the plans for the progress of the mod? Will there be new missions?
Well I have been busy and I won't be working on it till next Wednesday. But I plan to add more teleports to secret areas and more weapons. No plans for more missions but I might update the current ones.

Wow Ryan_saint-2 your mod sounds absolutely amazing. I am actually curious who are all of the additional homies you added to the game? Also can you tell me more about what your Saints Row Undercover mission will be like? Will Lady Ranja pop up? Also on your Total Control Missions have you done designs for Guy, Sister Calypso and Torque in game. I made my own personal design for Sister Calypso in my game as well in my Saints Row fanfiction. Also it is interesting you put Wheel Woman in the game. Personally I never liked her as I liked to drive my own cars however I always thought that she would have made a good vehicle homie. Also how many new gangs are in the game? I know you stated that the Brotherhood spawn at the Nuke Plant and the Samedi at the Prison. Does the Ronin have any place they spawn post their final mission. I will say this I do think you should probably maybe make the rival Saints a new color. You know to distinguish them from the regular Saints.

Wow Ryan_saint-2 your mod sounds absolutely amazing. I am actually curious who are all of the additional homies you added to the game?
Laura, Sampson, javier, Julius, Donnie,
Also can you tell me more about what your Saints Row Undercover mission will be like?
I originally planned to have the mission were you blow up the rival saints and the timer would go off when your still in it and the mission would complete to show what happened to the boss before undercover but there were technical difficulties in getting it working.
Will Lady Ranja pop up? Also on your Total Control Missions have you done designs for Guy, Sister Calypso and Torque in game. I made my own personal design for Sister Calypso in my game as well in my Saints Row fanfiction. Also it is interesting you put Wheel Woman in the game. Personally I never liked her as I liked to drive my own cars however I always thought that she would have made a good vehicle homie.
yeah but I couldn't get her working like she did in sr1.
Also how many new gangs are in the game? I know you stated that the Brotherhood spawn at the Nuke Plant and the Samedi at the Prison. Does the Ronin have any place they spawn post their final mission. I will say this I do think you should probably maybe make the rival Saints a new color. You know to distinguish them from the regular Saints.
Well there are a red biker gang and the rival saints and there's also a goth gang. Yeah I was thinking of changing the rival saints to strippers cuz in undercover they used stripper models, it would be pretty funny.

Well this sounds just awesome do you think you could post your pics of how you did the Total Control bosses Torque, Guy and Sister Calypso. I would also suggest for the Rival Saints you could make them the blue gang that you were originally going to do with the Rollerz. Plus oh you might have forgot but are you going to include Lady Ranja in your Undercover mission?

Also where are you going to have the Ronin spawn in the game once you complete the final Ronin mission?

Back