Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

Really?

What would come after that? What would saints row 6 be, if the trend, it seems, is to constantly one-up the previous title in wackiness and extraordinaryness no matter what? If the series has deliberately gone from grounded to insane scifi fantasy, then how will sr6 continue this? Because I think once sr5 is released as what you say, that trend will have peaked and there will be no room for the game to try and expand its ridiculous humour based fantasy shitscapade, and it will have to be the same level as sr5, which as VSW has told me is not good for games to do.

The other option would be to start the trend again or start declining, ie to have sr6 be less wacky than sr5.

This is why I find it so strange that everyone wants the next game to be crazier and less realistic than the last. It seems as if you only want it because
A) that's what the rest of the series has done
B) you want it to be crazier for the sake of being crazier, and don't really care about the quality of the game or the continuity of the series.
C) you don't actually want saints row, you want an open world scifi game with similar humour/plot/characters to sr4 and would actually be fine with someone other than deepsilver volition releasing such a game.

I would like to see someone say what reasons they have other than those if they do and if they don't have those reasons I have listed...
Alright calm down was just an idea ..god *_*

Alright calm down was just an idea ..god *_*
GOD! YES! The boss in Saints Row 5 should become GOD!!! Then he/she can do anything, with no limitations!!! The boss can create and destroy the universe at will!

I've always wanted a Saints Row sandbox game. Great for us modders! :D

GOD! YES! The boss in Saints Row 5 should become GOD!!! Then he/she can do anything, with no limitations!!! The boss can create and destroy the universe at will!

I've always wanted a Saints Row sandbox game. Great for us modders! :D
But he already is. He has super human strength and took on the universe's most technologically advanced empire with little help and resurrected his deceased friends.

But he already is. He has super human strength and took on the universe's most technologically advanced empire with little help and resurrected his deceased friends.
Trivialities -- all of them! He must be able to REBUILD the universe!
Besides, the Earth was blown up, so we need God to create a new one.
See The Bible, Genesis 1, The Beginning.
That's what I want -- All that! :D

(not that I'm endorsing any particular religion -- but this chapter explains what I want very well) ;)

Trivialities -- all of them! He must be able to REBUILD the universe!
Besides, the Earth was blown up, so we need God to create a new one.
See The Bible, Genesis 1, The Beginning.
That's what I want -- All that! :D

(not that I'm endorsing any particular religion -- but this chapter explains what I want very well) ;)
I always did want a feature in saints row that allows us to make are own city for open world.

Idea 1: Remaster old Saints Row games and have a major change, abbility to play as any gang, VK's, Brootherhood etc.

Idea 2: Saints Row 5, Gat decides to return to the ship to be with friends. Zinjai said to the President/Boss that the Zin have Time Travel tech. So the Saints and maybe a small force of Zin help them go back in time to change history to save Earth.
In one of Kinzie's audio logs in the simulation, she said she tried telling millitery forces that an alien invasion was iminent and she had schematics for a device that would shield the entire planet, but they thought she was crazy. So SR5 would involve maybe going back years ago, possibly the year the Boss becomes President and prepering Earth for war and trying to creat the device Kinzie mentioned.

I Actually kind of Like Illusive saint's Idea. I like the idea of creating a machine to protect the earth and actually have an entire final boss that is the Zin mothership. But I have a proposition too.

Throughout the game, you and your gang must Build/Find ship parts to upgrade and make the ship bigger. This way The tiny ship by the end of the game would be almost the size of the Zin mothership. So the ship could actually compete.

Back