hi guys, i have a problem but i cant' fix it.
after installing this modpack, when i'm starting a new game, the game crash and there is a windows just in time debug error. how i can fix it ?

i'm having the same issue. i'm trying to play the Steam version of the game, with this mod pack installed. i followed the install instructions, checked that antialiassing was below 16x (tried both 8x and off)and reset the controls, but when i go to start a new game, the game crashes. It works fine without the mod installed. i'm not using any of the optional mods either. Choosing DirectX11 allows me to get to the menu, but crashes when starting a hew game. Choosing DirectX9 crashed before the menu shows up. Any ideas?

EDIT: i ran the uninstaller batch file that came with the mod, re-verified the install via Steam, re-installed the mod again, and now it seems to be working. Not sure what i did wrong the first time, but it all seems good now.

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove the NPC Behavior, and Shiny Clothes mods? i've never been fond of shiny clothing, and every third NPC having a gun, and chasing me down the street got old fast.

It should, although I'm not sure how different it is from Steam one exactly. Haven't seen many incompatibility reports when it comes to The Third, though.
I run the launcher exe file that comes in the package and it opens my steam client. :/
Am I doing something wrong?
Unpacked all the folders n files into SRTT folder and then run launcher that comes in package.

I run the launcher exe file that comes in the package and it opens my steam client. :/
Am I doing something wrong?
Unpacked all the folders n files into SRTT folder and then run launcher that comes in package.
Try restoring the original one then (or running the game directly, no idea if there's a launcher in GOG version), looks like it won't work in this case. This new launcher's only purpose is to change display settings before launching the game, it's not required by any other mods. I just find it more convenient, personally.

Back