Agents of Mayhem gameplay details!

The newest Gremlin Tech stream was great, I love how detailed the interiors for each staff member are, there is a perfect mix of current gen detail, and clever art design to hide the drawbacks the current generation has, hopefully the peds are similar to this. The presentation is slick and gorgeous, I love the considerations for player convenience and the in game representation of stats. The art and creativity on display in the furniture, architectue and the gremlin abilities themselves is just fantastic.

I don't know if the build changed, but I did see less issues, and the pedesterian density seemed better as well (peds on roofs too!). I saw some pedesterians spaz out with their animations or twitch about a few times, and Fortune getting out of the car still had the same animation issue where it teleported her a bit.
Peds still have some minor awkward pathfinding issues where they make 180 degree turns randomly, and sometimes just go in bizarre directions or run back into the battlezone/enemies/walls.

I have noticed in all of the footage shown a bizarre sort of flickering on all of the lights, especially when the camera turns or moves, I don't quite know why that's occuring, but its happening all of the time. Bright lights shining on the agents (including their display in the menu screen), also make them look a little strange.

I hope enemies dodge/throw/snipe/parkour faster on higher difficulties, it seems a little bit too telegraphed and easy to dodge, hopefully NPC's in game facial animations are good as well, the cutscene animations are gorgeous!

yeah, that stream has me completely on-board now. Actual open world gameplay for once instead of going to the open world and then having a shootout on a street corner or rooftop.

I really hope modders are able to make gremlin tech last forever. I can see some fun with ones like Ball Pit and One-Punch Agent.

Why are the trailers getting so few views? Why are people still criticizing this game without actually providing criticism? This is exasperating.

I do like the trailer however, especially the ability to leap from a skyscraper, and the tease for a city scale enemy type.

Some comments say that they still don't know what this game is about, think it's a multiplayer shooter like Overwatch. People are just fucking ignorant.

SR TT Police Peacemaker <3
peacemaker.png

Back