More than 500+ Amazing Clothing Colours

THPSX

Banned
Now the clothing colours are more than 500+ random colours and few of them glowing but you can be a god as glow but all the amazing colours are there.
I really to have less colours.

SaintsRowIV%2B2016-03-23%2B08-59-32-910.png

SaintsRowIV%2B2016-03-22%2B23-40-12-025.png

Purple Saints Glow

SaintsRowIV%2B2016-03-24%2B10-02-28-695.png

New Hair Colours

The final clothing colours v2 along with hairstyles update is: March 30, 2016

Attachments

• Clothing Colors.rar
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,187
  • Clothing Colors v2.rar
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Clothing Colors FINAL.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 2,868
  • Player Colours FINAL v2.rar
    17.2 KB · Views: 5,066
Last edited:
This mod is great, but I'm having an issue.

Any new colors I apply on clothing will stay for a while, but will eventually revert back to a dull color or the original color. Is there any way to make the new colors stay on my clothing?

Apparently when he edited character_color_pool.xtbl he used the same "name" for several items, while only changing the display name. If you open it in Notepad++ you'll see several entries near the bottom that all use customcolour14 which confuses the game. Also a few other names repeated from a quick glance. Change those to something else and they should work.

Apparently when he edited character_color_pool.xtbl he used the same "name" for several items, while only changing the display name. If you open it in Notepad++ you'll see several entries near the bottom that all use customcolour14 which confuses the game. Also a few other names repeated from a quick glance. Change those to something else and they should work.
well I was too lazy to rename it for all the rest of the colours

This mod is great, but I'm having an issue.

Any new colors I apply on clothing will stay for a while, but will eventually revert back to a dull color or the original color. Is there any way to make the new colors stay on my clothing?
well it already reach the colour limit, that why it turns blue I'm not too sure why it happens but if you access to clothing store you should select the color you've pick
it's happens when you load up your save or finish/cancel the mission, even activities.

Hey guys ! I like this mod alot so i took some time and fixed the numbers and it works ! So here it is ! edit: and by it works i mean it will keep your outfit when you reload the game but it wont keep the custom colours of saved outfits. I have no idea why !

Attachments

• Player Colours Anniversary.7z
    15.8 KB · Views: 774
Last edited:
Back