Modding mishaps: SR2

It says this in the GOTR readme:

Still a vanilla bug. I have dozens of screenshots showing this before I ever even touched modding the game. With the extra slots and memory usage, it just happens more often.

Still a vanilla bug. I have dozens of screenshots showing this before I ever even touched modding the game. With the extra slots and memory usage, it just happens more often.
oh. i got confused when i seen it as i dont wear the new clothing items sometimes.

Oh well, back to gaming!

My attempt to give sr2 a gta1 styled camera:
20161017185622_1.jpg

These waves are crazy!
20161112161928_1.jpg

Seen something like that sky from Skyrim.

The models for the McManus2010 won't load, trying to replace the modified mcmanus/awm with the SR2 model.

76fb433503.jpg

Same issue with the Spliff and other SR1 Drugs/alcohol (seriously, extract the meshes, and for example searchup "p_pipe.smesh_pc") and yet they don't appear when correctly defined in the items files.

Also I found that the Automag was a planned, but ultimately cut weapon.

The models for the McManus2010 won't load, trying to replace the modified mcmanus/awm with the SR2 model.

76fb433503.jpg

Same issue with the Spliff and other SR1 Drugs/alcohol (seriously, extract the meshes, and for example searchup "p_pipe.smesh_pc") and yet they don't appear when correctly defined in the items files.

Also I found that the Automag was a planned, but ultimately cut weapon.
Try adding the associated mesh and peg files to preload.tbl

Back