Skinny & Abs (100%) | Skinny & more Skinny | Abs & more Abs | etc. - How you like it!

Hey there!

I created a little "mod" that changes your abs/muscles to more (I would say 100%) while staying skinny.
You can use this for female and male characters, but on male ones (100% skinny) the abs are too much.
Also works on a setting without 100% skinny, just try it out. And of course you can change the file to your desire. Notice that the back of your char might look weird (in the middle) if you change it too high.

Here are some pictures of my character - 100% skinny with abs. I changed her clothes so you can see the most without nudity ;)

weqkp8zw.png

kjrtrsc3.png

gre6gpgb.png

p4lmpukg.png

wz8b5z43.png

Option 1:
Just download my file, put it in your Saints Row IV folder and that's it.
You character then looks like mine on 100% skinny.

Option 2:
Create the file yourself. You must extract it - located in the "misc_tables.vpp_pc" file.

To change the settings in the file just open it (with something like Notepad++), search for muscle and change this to something you like. But beware - 2 is more than enough in my opinion. If you want something funny, try 10 or 100 :D

hbouqtse.png

You can of course search for "skinny" and change that to make your character even more skinny, but it doesn't look that good. The only thing I didn't get to work was "body fat", but there is some way to make this work for shure - I'm just not thaat interested in it ^^

If you have any questions, just ask :)
I'm no "modder" in any way, I just try things out or use mods from other users.

Greetings from Germany,
Blackcr0wned

Attachments

• player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl
    6.3 KB · Views: 3,531
Hey there!

I created a little "mod" that changes your abs/muscles to more (I would say 100%) while staying skinny.
You can use this for female and male characters, but on male ones (100% skinny) the abs are too much.
Also works on a setting without 100% skinny, just try it out. And of course you can change the file to your desire. Notice that the back of your char might look weird (in the middle) if you change it too high.

Here are some pictures of my character - 100% skinny with abs. I changed her clothes so you can see the most without nudity ;)

weqkp8zw.png

kjrtrsc3.png

gre6gpgb.png

p4lmpukg.png

wz8b5z43.png

Option 1:
Just download my file, put it in your Saints Row IV folder and that's it.
You character then looks like mine on 100% skinny.

Option 2:
Create the file yourself. You must extract it - located in the "misc_tables.vpp_pc" file.

To change the settings in the file just open it (with something like Notepad++), search for muscle and change this to something you like. But beware - 2 is more than enough in my opinion. If you want something funny, try 10 or 100 :D

hbouqtse.png

You can of course search for "skinny" and change that to make your character even more skinny, but it doesn't look that good. The only thing I didn't get to work was "body fat", but there is some way to make this work for shure - I'm just not thaat interested in it ^^

If you have any questions, just ask :)
I'm no "modder" in any way, I just try things out or use mods from other users.

Greetings from Germany,
Blackcr0wned
Does it make any difference if we go above 100 like 1000 Or 2000 for strength?

Thanks for sharing this!

For those interested, you can change the numerical value in line 78 of the xtbl to "increase" the muscle visibility when the slider is at max (100-Muscle/0-Skinny/0-Fat).

I'll leave here an edited version that only changes the muscle slider and nothing more.

"<Normal_Map_Strength>4.0</Normal_Map_Strength>" --> I changed it from 1.0 to 4.0

Attachments

• player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl
    6.3 KB · Views: 229
Back