JoJo's Everywhere!

D

Deleted member 191824

I thought it would be cool if people showed their JoJo inspired Saints Row character that they made or will make for this weird occasion...

Oh I almost forgot! Extra Respect if you managed to have no memes with your screenshot.

If this gets out of hand or too weird I'll shut this thread down without a JoJos reference.

20170423213017_1.jpg
Non-Convincing JoJo and the Merman

afro you just made me wish samuel l jackson were a voice for the boss in saints row 5.
i mean, just imagine frank tennpenny (gta san andreas. yes i am a fan of gta, despite preferring sr2-sr4) on the OTHER side of the law.

afro you just made me wish samuel l jackson were a voice for the boss in saints row 5.
i mean, just imagine frank tennpenny (gta san andreas. yes i am a fan of gta, despite preferring sr2-sr4) on the OTHER side of the law.
sr2 welcome to the third street saints
boss: im so sick of these muthafuckin' gangs in my mutherfuckin' city
sr2 revelations
Julius: you look different, did you do something with your hai-
boss: ask me if I did something with my hair one more time, I double fuckin dare you!

sr2 welcome to the third street saints
boss: im so sick of these muthafuckin' gangs in my mutherfuckin' city
sr2 revelations
Julius: you look different, did you do something with your hai-
boss: ask me if I did something with my hair one more time, I double fuckin dare you!
THIS IS A TASTY BURGER!

Reactions: F13
As long as you don't call Saints Row a GTA clone you have nothing to worry from Samuel L. Jackson.
"DRIVER 2 CAME FIRST MUTHA*****!!!

Back