I can't seem to access the Naughty Edition either and I didn't put my age below 18 since I'm almost 30...lol Getting old.
That's... odd...
Do you have access to the Adult Corner at all? Perhaps something got messed up once Minimaul introduced that age restriction system.

Things were running fine before installing it, but afterwards it got incredibly laggy. Is that normal? Like something that's suppose to pass before everything works normally again?
Never mind, turns out this mod changes the graphical settings.

Last edited:
Is there any way to selectively disable any of the "default" mods? There's a few in there that I don't really care for, such as the No DOF mod (I know, I'm a heathen), or SaintsHUD (I like most of it, but making it all one unified crosshair... argh), or the Big Hat Restriction Remover (frankly, I'd rather have taller vehicles or removed hats than clipping hats).

IMO that's one thing that could benefit this mod immensely, a "setup system" kind of like SR2's GoTR. But until then, I kind of have to know what I'm doing and what files modify what (and also more trickery if multiple mods are modded via the same file!) in order to have this sort of effect, I guess.

Back