Weapon texture mods (mostly decker style)

Ok just to clarify i bought this game and love it i just use afile that doesnt use steam to load the game. Maybe thats wrong but it is easier.but i love the mods you guys work so hard on and wish i could do it myself but i cant. If you want to boot me for liking your work so be it. Just know your mods are great and as for your question i just bought and started playing this game 2 weeks ago. And fan of saints i have tried all your mods and love them they make the game more fun. I beet the game in 2 days do you made it more challenging ty
Then link your steam account to ur sr mods account to prove you own it not link in a post look how other people linked there steam accounts.

Seriously those rules need to be updated and have saints row 4 added to that and all.
They really do. I'll get right on that!

Edit: should be done. If you notice anything else that might be wrong about the rules please tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:
any chance u could gave the "saints save Christmass DLC" Dubbstep gun the Decker Makeover, it the only one with a nice song in my Opininon, would love to have it look decker style
or give some information that i just could change it wiht the already existing files

Back