WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

In my defense, I didn't submit those as part of the contest because they weren't my assets.

You should have. I mean, the Ultor skins are just ports, but you made the minigun skin, didn't you? And if I'm not mistaking you had to make a new UV map as well, so technically means the model is half yours as well.

Besides, there's no rule that says you can't use someone else's assets, with permission.

Last edited:
Well I stand corrected. Though you're still using the game's existing assets to some degree no matter what you do.
Its all good, I kind of had to throw my entry together last minute, I only had a day or two to do anything. I mostly just did this as a shot in the dark for the processor so I could try and help my girlfriend build a new computer. You're totally gonna nail this with your Pancor! :D

Its all good, I kind of had to throw my entry together last minute, I only had a day or two to do anything. I mostly just did this as a shot in the dark for the processor so I could try and help my girlfriend build a new computer. You're totally gonna nail this with your Pancor! :D

Yeah that's not going to happen. Mine was a last minute thing too. I mean, I knew about the competition from the start and had begun working on a flail model, but I scrapped that one once I realized it's not possible to apply Havok to weapons (yet?), that was about a week before the end. Only reason it took me this long is because I have no experience with Saints Row modding or Maya (prefer Blender), Flow could've probably made the same mod in like an hour.

I needed the processor because I'm still running a 1st gen i5 and at the rate optimization is devolving nowadays it's already hideously outdated, but mostly I wanted it so I could build myself a new PC and let my mom have this one. She always buys these shit $20 PC's and I always have to drive 70 Km and deal with the fallout when they inevitably break.

Come to think of it, I'll probably be able to get an i7 myself eventually just by selling all the cases I've gathered for scrap.

Last minute is still in it as far as I know? I mean seriously you did a great job from what I've seen, I definitely need to subscribe and see how yours is in game, the model looks pretty aces. If you want a hand making custom skins for it, shoot me a PM, I love helping folks out with that kind of thing.

Back