WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

It's a close race, but Admixon gets extra points for staying up all night. :D

I've been up for 2 days straight, only to find out Steam Workshop rejects weapon_costumes.xtbl for some reason, it disables the weapon in it from Friendly Fire. I even tried a default replacement (SWAT Heavy SMG) and it still disabled it:

<root>
<Table>
<Costume><Name>SMGLarge-0-SWAT</Name><_Editor><Category>Entries:weapon_radial:smg</Category></_Editor><Animation_Group>Rifle</Animation_Group><Audio><Weapon_Model>SPECIAL_SNIPERRIFLEWW2</Weapon_Model><Hit_Wall_Sound>IMP_METAL_HIT</Hit_Wall_Sound><Spinning_Snd_Pitch_End>1</Spinning_Snd_Pitch_End><looping>False</looping><Sound_Radius>50</Sound_Radius><Soundbank_Name>Wep_SMG_Large</Soundbank_Name><alt_looping>False</alt_looping><Stop_Override_Event>WEAPON_FIRE_OVERRIDE_STOP</Stop_Override_Event></Audio><Constant_Effects><Constant_Effect><Effect>VFX_Blue_Dot_Scope</Effect><Weapon_Prop_Point>vfx1</Weapon_Prop_Point><Condition>always on</Condition></Constant_Effect><Constant_Effect><Effect>VFX_Blue_Dot_Scope</Effect><Weapon_Prop_Point>vfx2</Weapon_Prop_Point><Condition>always on</Condition></Constant_Effect></Constant_Effects><Effect_Situations><Effect_Situation><Situation>muzzle flash</Situation><Effect>VFX_SMGSmoke_Muzz</Effect></Effect_Situation></Effect_Situations><Tracer_Info><Tracer>Default</Tracer><Tracer_NPC>NPC</Tracer_NPC><Alt_Tracer>Default</Alt_Tracer><Alt_Tracer_NPC>NPC</Alt_Tracer_NPC><Tracer_Frequency>2</Tracer_Frequency></Tracer_Info><Reload_Animation_Group>Pistol</Reload_Animation_Group><Weapon_Entry>SMG-Gang</Weapon_Entry><Item_Entry>SMG-Gang</Item_Entry><Inventory_Entry>SMG-Gang</Inventory_Entry><Misc_Effects></Misc_Effects><Display_Name>CUST_WPN_COSTUME_DESC_SMGLG_0</Display_Name><Description>CUST_WPN_COSTUME_DESC_SMGLG_0_DESC</Description><Underslung_Fine_Aim>False</Underslung_Fine_Aim></Costume>
</Table>
</root>

What am I doing wrong?

@SeulbYhcrana:
I can't get any weapon mods to work either, even following flow's example by disseminating his smg mods and following exactly as he has done. :(

I found a fix for mine. I had to add items_inventory.xtbl to it. Now I'm trying to figure out why it replaces the default SMG...
Gotta rename everything...there's "guide", but its easier to just look at flow754's mod (extract, poke around). Have a read or two thru this link and some of the threads linked from here-> https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/getting-started-with-steam-workshop.14636/ If you manage to get it up and on workshop, grats. Happy modding!

Back