WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

Well, i simply didnt have enough skills to create a good mod, thats why i even didnt tried to join competition. All that i can do in sr modding - shitty retextures and small changes in configs...

I've always been of the opinion that even the smallest mods add value and are worthwhile. Don't sell yourself short!

Well done:
Admixon-Wings!! Awesome effort...and the Sombra Suit and Pharah Armor. From I can tell, you are the first to be successful with from scratch wearables. [APPLAUSE]
Aronia-Great work with retexturing, better than you think. Give yourself some credit! Good Job!
Nick-Who Doesn't like Metallica!??! Also, Good Job!
Fan of Saints-Gonna have to chat with you about some ideas...like HUD speed display. Very nice work on the scripting for the Delorean Waffle Style.
50percentjoe-Nice job getting those up on Workshop...I tried to get some retextures for weapons up and no go, be nice if we could REPLACE and ADD weapons via Workshop.

I gotta give the contest to Admixon with Fan of Saints runner up. Both put great effort and improv into the mods and both are well worth a try, and even inspiring to future modding. Well done, happy gaming, glorious modding!

Well done:
Admixon-Wings!! Awesome effort...and the Sombra Suit and Pharah Armor. From I can tell, you are the first to be successful with from scratch wearables. [APPLAUSE]
Aronia-Great work with retexturing, better than you think. Give yourself some credit! Good Job!
Nick-Who Doesn't like Metallica!??! Also, Good Job!
Fan of Saints-Gonna have to chat with you about some ideas...like HUD speed display. Very nice work on the scripting for the Delorean Waffle Style.
50percentjoe-Nice job getting those up on Workshop...I tried to get some retextures for weapons up and no go, be nice if we could REPLACE and ADD weapons via Workshop.

I gotta give the contest to Admixon with Fan of Saints runner up. Both put great effort and improv into the mods and both are well worth a try, and even inspiring to future modding. Well done, happy gaming, glorious modding!
I really wouldn't compare new made-from-scratch content to gameplay scripts but apart from that, I totally agree. About that HUD speed display though, uh... The only way I can think of is like spamming with mission help messages every second but that'd be horribly annoying. I don't think there's any function to create a subtitle that'd change seamlessly.

Back