WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

List of users having posted Workshop content since february 20, 2017.
Admixon
Aronia
Nick
Fan of Saints
50percentjoe

Fan of Saints is the only one to having posted misc content.
50percentjoe is the only one to having posted weapon(reskin) content.
Admixon, Aronia and Nick are the only one to having posted clothing content.

Don't want to look like a "scrooge", but it somewhat "hurt" to see that only five people have possibly entered the contest.
I was personally expecting more.
Please note that I am in no way criticizing the work of the contestant and that I apologize if my post harm anyone.( It isn't suppose to)

I was personally expecting more.
To be fair the game has been out a long time. Maybe a lot of people didn't see the contest.

Hopefully other people will see what we've uploaded and be inspired to give it a try. Seeing all of the things people have made (or haven't made) on this site is what got me interested in modding. I didn't start modding just to enter the contest, and I don't have any intention of stopping now that it's over ;).

To be fair the game has been out a long time. Maybe a lot of people didn't see the contest.
They posted the news about the contest the same weekend I completed the game.
If they did it one week later...
The game will have been removed from my pc, I will had start playing an another game, never read the news and never made any step into modding the game.
What a nice coincidence. :D

Well, i simply didnt have enough skills to create a good mod, thats why i even didnt tried to join competition. All that i can do in sr modding - shitty retextures and small changes in configs...

Well we don't really have as many modders around as we used to. Which makes sense considering the time it took to get the SDK parts out. I guess if that stuff had released with the game at launch maybe we would be in a different situation right now. But it's fine. There are still good mods flowing. Slowly but surely. I'm sure it will pick back up with the more we have to work with. :)

Back