Changed Effects by Admixon & rastaman289

Hi, I know this doesn't really related to the mod itself but is there a mod that just change the color of the aura and glow from the super sprint and super jump? Basically the general glow for the super powers but of course keep the color for those specific element. Thanks!:)

Hi, I know this doesn't really related to the mod itself but is there a mod that just change the color of the aura and glow from the super sprint and super jump? Basically the general glow for the super powers but of course keep the color for those specific element. Thanks!:)
No a lot of that is fx based not textures :/

Is there any way to fix the blast freeze ? it is not working. Thanks
It's helpful to describe what it is about what you expect from the mod and what result you actually get. :)

Good to know
Please help with this mod...I started a new game with him on GOOH textures and ran into a problem.The first task to test superpowers is to freeze the alien with the ability.But it's the only one that doesn't work.The indicator is not charging, which is why I can't shoot and finish this quest.

Please help with this mod...I started a new game with him on GOOH textures and ran into a problem.The first task to test superpowers is to freeze the alien with the ability.But it's the only one that doesn't work.The indicator is not charging, which is why I can't shoot and finish this quest.
Have you tried to complete the mission without the mod?

Back