hi just letting you know a mod in this pack crashes the game when trying to start the dlc how the saints save christmas
It's already a known issue, listed in the original post and Readme. It's caused by NPC Behaviour and we can't do anything about it yet, unfortunately, hopefully that'll change.
How The Saints Saved Christmas missions aren't compatible with this package - the game will crash if you start any of them. You have to uninstall this package, beat all How The Saints Saved Christmas missions and then install it again - new vehicles, weapons and activities work fine so you can use them without any issues, just don't call up any homies from this DLC or the game will crash

Is there any way to remove the NTP city textures without disrupting anything else? I don't like the new looks, they seem out of place.

Is there any way to remove the NTP city textures without disrupting anything else? I don't like the new looks, they seem out of place.
I was able to do it by deleting "sr3_city_awld.str2_pc" and "stream_grid.asm_pc"

I haven't noticed any issues with other mods since doing so either.

First post here! I just read the entire thread, but there's been no update for this, so...

Is there any way to manually disable the NPC Behaviors mod but keep the optional content? At least until the DLC has been done? Also, which mod/s conflict with co-op, and is it possible to temp-disable that too? Or is the only way to do this removing the mod, replacing with Expanded Arsenal, finishing HTSSC, and reinstalling?

I am havingan issue where I cannot select any community created characters.
When I go to select them in Download, and hover over them with either cursor or selector, my game hangs. Music plays but I cannot exit out of the game at all. alt+f4'ing crashes it and makes in uncloseable at all.
advice?

I got a bug, the roads are black, how can I fix it? thanks

rjtj3

if this don't work here is the link http://imgur.com/a/rjtj3

oww I really can't download it cause my laptop do not have an internet connection, but thanks anyways

Edit: I'm just going to uninstall the mod things to do in dominatrix.

Back