Bypassing Cheat Limit

By the way here are my screenshots!

I entered my number:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Bamm! There it is!
Screenshot_2.jpg

Now it's in my Cheats Menu! And it works!
Screenshot_3.jpg

It works!
Screenshot_4.jpg

My new Medium Rain cheat does NOT flag your game save. I will add this to my Saints Row Weather Mod for SR2 when I get it finished.

I believe it does.
I've checked homies.xtbl, weapons.xtbl, and a few others and they didn't include a " <MaxCount>XXX</MaxCount>". but i will eventually try adding it to the table description and see if that does anything. (spoilers; knowing sr2 modding the results will be horrifying so i probably shouldn't bother.) but at least we got the cheats bypassed.

I've checked homies.xtbl, weapons.xtbl, and a few others and they didn't include a " <MaxCount>XXX</MaxCount>". but i will eventually try adding it to the table description and see if that does anything. (spoilers; knowing sr2 modding the results will be horrifying so i probably shouldn't bother.) but at least we got the cheats bypassed.
No but it does however mentions what IdolNinja said in his post,

...which is currently limited to an additional 4 (if memory serves.)
, That 4 represents <Max_Children>4</Max_Children>, which is written in the homies.xtbl file ;)

Don't know for sure but it needs tested.

Also another idea that could help the other games, is copying this thread to other Saints Row sections of the forum such as SR:TT, SRIV, and SRGOOH.

Last edited:
No but it does however mentions what IdolNinja said in his post,

, That 4 represents <Max_Children>4</Max_Children>, which is written in the homies.xtbl file ;)

Don't know for sure but it needs tested
I was thinking that but I didn't think it could be that simple. (edit:it worked!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to start reading <TableDescription> from now on with .xtbl files ;)

I've tried it and Not all files have a limit bypasser but here are all of the files that do:

Action_nodes_groups. Xtbl
Action_nodes_npcs. Xtbl
Angel_ct. Xtbl
Angel_ct. Xtbl
Bosses. Xtbl
Cheats. Xtbl
Demo_derby_globals. Xtbl
Fraud_globals. Xtbl
Mayhem_ Nu. Xtbl
Mayhem_st.xtbl
Piracy_sr.xtbl
Poker_payouts.xtbl