Followed installation instructions yet no mods are taking effect

I've only ever used Skyrim mods through Nexus and their mod manager before so manual installations are not my strong suit. That said, I believe I have done everything correctly--and yet none of my mods are taking effect ingame.

I have downloaded the following:
Shitface's NPC Behavior and Spawn Mod
JediDave's Character Customization Mod (v1.5)
Mission Replay v8
Six Gun's NPC Height Variation Mod
Gameqube's Motorbike Handling Mod
Shitface's Alternate Times of Day and Weather Mod

They are all in the Steam/steamapps/common/SR3 folder. I can post a picture of how they are organized therein. There were a few that had the same file like the NPC behavior and NPC height mod so I let the two height mods overwrite those two files in NPC behavior. I have seen some talk about file extensions but since most of these apart from the two NPC mods are affecting entirely different parts of the game I assumed that would not be a problem (it is entirely likely that I am wrong and stupid, lol)

I have an extra E: drive in my PC in addition to C: so I do not know if someone that could influence the mods working properly. That is where all my Skyrim and Skyrim mod files are and they work just fine.

I am not sure what all info would be helpful to you guys as I am not very educated on this stuff so just let me know.

Thanks

Back