customization_item_revert() doesnt seem to be working

hey guys im making a addition mod to Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...first-person-mod-by-quantumsingularity86.570/

where when you enter a vehicle and press the right mouse button it zooms you into first person view.
This is where my mod/addition takes over im writing a little lua mod that hides the play head whist driving in first person mode.

It detects when you click the right mouse button, the camera zooms in and my mod hides the head.

The way i got the head to dissapear was a modifcation of an existing item the dog tags necklace and messing around with some Obscured_slots & Obscured_VIDs to hide the head

The problem im having is when i add the dogtags to the player when they right click, this works fine but when you let go its ment to show the players head again.
the code i have sofar is as follows:
Code:
function Vehcheck()
   --[[
   ripped from game_lib.lua
   VT_AUTOMOBILE   = 0
   VT_MOTORCYCLE   = 1
   VT_AIRPLANE       = 2
   VT_HELICOPTER   = 3
   VT_VTOL           = 4
   VT_WATERCRAFT   = 5
   -- This means the player isn't in a vehicle.
   VT_NONE           = 6
   ]]
   local oldVehicle = -1
   local PlayerVeh = -1
   print("VEHICLE CHECK LOADED!")
   local HeadHidden = false
   local oldHHidden = false
   while true do
       PlayerVeh = get_char_vehicle_type(LOCAL_PLAYER)
       local item_name = "cm_neck_med_dogtags"
       local wear_option = "cm_neck_med_dogtags.cmeshx"
       local variant = "Material #410"
       local sync_flag = SYNC_LOCAL
       local add_to_wardrobe = false
       local clear_facewear = false
       local wear_permanently = false

if(PlayerVeh < 2) then
           local RightMouseButtonPressed = player_action_is_pressed("CBA_OFC_SHOULDER_CAMERA")
           HeadHidden = RightMouseButtonPressed
       else
           HeadHidden = false
       end
       if(HeadHidden ~= oldHHidden) then
           if(HeadHidden == true) then
               print("Changing ....!")
               --customization_item_wear("cm_gasmask", "cm_mask_gasmask.cmeshx", "cm_mask_gasmask", true,            SYNC_ALL,    true, false)
               customization_item_wear(item_name,wear_option,variant,add_to_wardrobe,sync_flag,clear_facewear,wear_permanently)
               --customization_item_wear( "Cyrus Head","cyrus_hires_head.cmeshx","Cyrus",false,sync_flag,false,false)

print("Done!")
           else
               print("Reverting back...")

customization_item_revert( sync_flag ) -- this line doesn't seem to work!
               delay(1)
               --players_naked(false)
               print("Done!")
           end
       end
       oldHHidden = HeadHidden
       delay(0.1)
   end

end
As you can see i've even tried using the players_naked(false) function to revert the changes but that seems to only strip the play of all clothes

Zoomed in and rotated camera backwards:
lWzJsOw.jpg

After releasing right mouse button :
Fh57GfM.jpg

Anyone know what im doing wrong or know of another way/function i could revert the players model back to normal?
Any help would be awesome :)

Back