UPDATE!
Welcome back west side rollerz!
20170102135423_1.jpg

20170101222328_1.jpg

Missions based on total control (that i promised 1 whole year ago :v)
20161231223558_1.jpg

New edited dlc04 and dlc 05 completley re-done and 3 extra missions
20161231222905_1.jpg

Based on fan fiction story: (https://www.saintsrow.com/threads/show/30347730)
20161231181342_1.jpg

All in the next veersion of nova spe

Here's a picture of the new crimson clad biker gang in stilwater. they mostly hang out around the trailer park district.
20170102160905_1.jpg

The west side rollerz hang out around the west of stiwater (obviously) and sain's row district.
20170104141303_1.jpg

The west side rollerz I made don't seem like the rollerz from Sr so should I turn them into another Saints row gang, make a new gang or leave them?

"The Roaring Ryan Saint Rollers from Undercover" ... the gang logo could be a lion with a blanket over him... to be fair, I havent finished playing saints row2 yet... but if your stuck on a gang name, name them after yourself.. you did the work making them after all..

(didnt really finish playing saints row 1 either.. didnt like you cant play as female)

Reactions: F13
"The Roaring Ryan Saint Rollers from Undercover" ... the gang logo could be a lion with a blanket over him... to be fair, I havent finished playing saints row2 yet... but if your stuck on a gang name, name them after yourself.. you did the work making them after all..

(didnt really finish playing saints row 1 either.. didnt like you cant play as female)
I had an idea of naming them after a neighbourhoid in stilwater like "the Sommerset families" or something. Or something real stupid like "the sleep Paralysiz club" or something that sound cool in a foreign language (maybe Spanish since it seems common in stilwater) like "Los hermanos" or name them after a car brand from the saints row series

The west side rollerz I made don't seem like the rollerz from Sr so should I turn them into another Saints row gang, make a new gang or leave them?
I would study 2006 fashion. For instance the WSR Family and the Vice Kings were based on real gangs in Chicago, and from what I've heard and seen Volition borrowed heavily from that.
Also they basically dressed the same: T-shirts with jerseys over them, hats turned slightly crooked with the Ultor logo on them, baggy blue jeans, and some clean white sneakers. Oh and any apparel with a digit
has to have a number 13 or 31 for some reason. (31 theory?)

I would study 2006 fashion. For instance the WSR Family and the Vice Kings were based on real gangs in Chicago, and from what I've heard and seen Volition borrowed heavily from that.
Also they basically dressed the same: T-shirts with jerseys over them, hats turned slightly crooked with the Ultor logo on them, baggy blue jeans, and some clean white sneakers. Oh and any apparel with a digit
has to have a number 13 or 31 for some reason. (31 theory?)
I can't edit the clothing that much or it would result in transparent body parts as the mesh isn't intended for certain clothing. The clothing I could work with looked more similar to the wsr than any other Sr gang, thats why I chose them.

Back