Saints Row 2 Add new NPC/Vehicle

Hi,

Another question about SR2.

Is it possible to create a copy of a NPC in the game? I would like to create a copy of the 'npc_cop', with the original cop spawning without the bulletproof vest, which could be used at patrols/low notoriety levels and the copy of the cop always spawning with the bulletproof vest and the trucker cap instead of the beat cop hat, which could start spawning at higher notoriety levels.

Also, can these type of copies be created for vehicles as well? Would like to make another variant of the Five-O, one with the big rambar, the tuned hood and the LED lightbar, which would be occupied by the cops carrying vests. But since the notoriety XTBL doens't support the usage of multiple variants for a single vehicle, the only way I can think of is creating a whole new vehicle.

Hi,

Another question about SR2.

Is it possible to create a copy of a NPC in the game? I would like to create a copy of the 'npc_cop', with the original cop spawning without the bulletproof vest, which could be used at patrols/low notoriety levels and the copy of the cop always spawning with the bulletproof vest and the trucker cap instead of the beat cop hat, which could start spawning at higher notoriety levels.

Also, can these type of copies be created for vehicles as well? Would like to make another variant of the Five-O, one with the big rambar, the tuned hood and the LED lightbar, which would be occupied by the cops carrying vests. But since the notoriety XTBL doens't support the usage of multiple variants for a single vehicle, the only way I can think of is creating a whole new vehicle.
I actually have been working on this and successfully cloned the cheerleader and forced her to spawn in a mission. I have big plans for this in future mods.

Back