Saints Row IV clothing in Gat out of Hell

Is the Iron Rogue costume in this, hidden anywhere? I've seen the helmet, just not the suit.

Last edited:
The Iron Rogue outfit was DLC - this doesn't include any DLC clothing.

Any DLC helmets you see were included in SRGOOH from the start (hats, helmets and hair were included for showing on your custom boss in the cutscenes).

Whats wrong with heavyweight tights and the eva suit? they crash the game why can't I select them and will it be fixed
Tried all the clothing items I can think of that match your description and they all work here. What's the *actual name* of the clothing items that crash?

You might also try verifying GOOH in steam, and redownloading this mod - could be corrupted files.

Don't double post - please use the edit button!
thats what they're called in game I dont know the file name and how do I verify GOOH

ok I verified it

2 files failed i think these are the ones i said they're called in game heavyweight tights and the eva suit

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what they're called in game I dont know the file name and how do I verify GOOH

ok I verified it

2 files failed i think these are the ones i said they're called in game heavyweight tights and the eva suit
Are you running a non-english version of SRGOOH? I can't see any items with those names...

no i am using the mod check saints row iv clothing in game in saints row iv heavyweight tights is in trousers and eva suit is in suits I don't know why I am experiencing this problem

The game is is english because I'm from the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
where do i need to put this on? in the mod folder? because everytime i put it in the SR:GOOH folder everytime i press "esc" game just stop.

Back