Not necessarily.
Maybe he just doesn't want to use the workshop.

Tanuith, go ahead and link a screenshot of the game in your Steam Library and I'm sure that Fan of Saints might be convinced to provide a non-workshop version of the mod.
Why would I provide a "non-workshop" version if everyone who bought the game legally must've activated it on Steam and therefore has access to Workshop? It just doesn't make any sense to reupload the same exact thing if it's already available for all Saints Row IV players. I mean, there's no GOG version of Saints Row IV, at least not yet.

Well, I personally, have never been a fan of the workshop. I prefer to handle installing and removing mods myself, so I would use a non workshop version over a workshop version if it was available.

That being said, it's your mod and you can host it however you want.

If he wants to use it, then he'll have to get it from the workshop.

He's right, I prefer to download mods on my Windows 8 laptop than move them to my gaming pc via USB since it doesn't agree with my Internet that good.

Not necessarily.
Maybe he just doesn't want to use the workshop.

Tanuith, go ahead and link a screenshot of the game in your Steam Library and I'm sure that Fan of Saints might be convinced to provide a non-workshop version of the mod.
To be fair he is right its an old download from before I started using mods. Honestly im having a lot more fun with it since modding it and will probably buy it when it goes on sale and I have the cash to get it. Most things I pirate is to trial them to see if I enjoy them or not. saints row was always kinda meh for me at its base but since messing with it I will probably get a legit copy.

To be fair he is right its an old download from before I started using mods. Honestly im having a lot more fun with it since modding it and will probably buy it when it goes on sale and I have the cash to get it. Most things I pirate is to trial them to see if I enjoy them or not. saints row was always kinda meh for me at its base but since messing with it I will probably get a legit copy.
Who would've guessed, really. :rolleyes:
It doesn't seem like just trying out if you're already putting mods in it, does it?

Hmmm... Won´t work for me. Using only your latest Things to Do mod (you said it is compatible ) and I went through the whole DLC in one turn. No save/load at any point and here I am with no crib :oops:

Hmmm... Won´t work for me. Using only your latest Things to Do mod (you said it is compatible ) and I went through the whole DLC in one turn. No save/load at any point and here I am with no crib :oops:
Have you finished all storyline missions? Like it says in the description, it only loads if it detects that Grand Finale is completed.
If that's not the case, I really have no idea what could be the reason, it seems to work just fine for everyone else.

Have you completed all storyline missions?

:D
I´ve finished the "ETD" Storyline in one walkthrough...
You said buy ETD
Complete the storyline... (thought you talked about ETD Story)
(I think I´d better be quiet now :rolleyes: )

By the way... I can´t say if I´ve saved on the ship before... Does your "don´t save on the ship" mean that it´s dangerous to save on ship at all, now?

Who would've guessed, really. :rolleyes:
It doesn't seem like just trying out if you're already putting mods in it, does it?
To be fair I don't tend to find the base game content really fulfilling at all. I have uninstalled the whole thing a few times before doing this. having tried it with community content has rasied its value to me to which I will probably buy it. I realize I have had the files for awhile but the main reason I have pirated stuff is trying it out to see if there is enjoyment value worth paying for.

Complete the storyline... (thought you talked about ETD Story)
Does Enter the Dominatrix even have a storyline? Just think about it, it's a bunch of old beta missions tied up together. :p
By the way... I can´t say if I´ve saved on the ship before... Does your "don´t save on the ship" mean that it´s dangerous to save on ship at all, now?
If you save on the Ship, the mod will teleport you to the crib without turning off Ship restrictions so weapons, superpowers, recruiting homies and all other stuff would stay disabled. Also, saving it in such state could possibly corrupt the save file. Unfortunately, there is no Lua function to toggle them, that's why you have to save in the Simulation.

To put it briefly, if you still have your weapons and powers upon loading the game, you're absolutely fine. :)
To be fair I don't tend to find the base game content really fulfilling at all. I have uninstalled the whole thing a few times before doing this. having tried it with community content has rasied its value to me to which I will probably buy it. I realize I have had the files for awhile but the main reason I have pirated stuff is trying it out to see if there is enjoyment value worth paying for.
Whoa, you're still here? Seriously, this site needs some new moderators.
You can always write Minimaul a message in Gentlemen of Steelport chatroom once you actually buy it but right now you're next in line for a banhammer, you're probably aware of that.

Anyway, Phunky (formerly known as Holy Cowlick) has just created a truly excellent video showing this mod in action! Make sure to check it out, especially if you didn't try it yet. :D

Back