Disappearing wardrobe

I signed up here to post a issue in the Gat out of Hell help forum but while I'm waiting for a reply figured I'd see if there was a solution to clothing disappearing in SR4.
It usually happened after a mission. And not just missions where I was rewarded with a outfit either. The only way I could keep any clothing I bought or was given to me was to save it manually under the Outfit section. Otherwise clothing I received as a mission reward would disappear and I'd have to go find it in whichever store that was selling it.
Playing the Steam version btw. Any solutions?

Ok. No solutions.
How about is everyone else having the same problem? Is it a popular issue that is on the radar to perhaps be fixed in the near future?

oO(why do I sound like such a dork in text?? I don't actually talk like that.)

We are trying to figure out what is happening here. It would be super useful to know more about when it happens. I need to reproduce this in a debug version of the game to have a chance at finding out what went wrong and so far I haven't been able to do so. Does this require coop? Does this only happen after a mission? Is it autosave only? If anyone can make it happen consistently and can help that would be of great help.

We are trying to figure out what is happening here. It would be super useful to know more about when it happens. I need to reproduce this in a debug version of the game to have a chance at finding out what went wrong and so far I haven't been able to do so. Does this require coop? Does this only happen after a mission? Is it autosave only? If anyone can make it happen consistently and can help that would be of great help.

I can tell you, that I ALWAYS lose my entire wardrobe, when I play missions; lose them, and chose "retry" or "load last checkpoint". This happens EVERYTIME!
If I stop the mission and start it again from the beginning everything is ok. In the longer missions, this is a bit annoying but still acceptable.

Sounds like non updated mods vs updated game.

Where did you get your mods, when is the last time you verified cache through Steam? Are you using Sandbox+ mods before escaping the Zinyak Matrix?

I can tell you, that I ALWAYS lose my entire wardrobe, when I play missions; lose them, and chose "retry" or "load last checkpoint". This happens EVERYTIME!
If I stop the mission and start it again from the beginning everything is ok. In the longer missions, this is a bit annoying but still acceptable.
I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you playing coop? Are you the client? Does this require a specific mission or something? I just started the Pierce loyalty mission, failed it immediately by killing myself and watch the checkpoint code run and all my outfits were fine. I then saved the game after the restart and then loaded that save and I still had my outfits. Am I missing something here? I'm trying to repro this so I can fix it, but so far no luck. :(

Sounds like non updated mods vs updated game.

Where did you get your mods, when is the last time you verified cache through Steam? Are you using Sandbox+ mods before escaping the Zinyak Matrix?

What do you mean by escaping? The "tutorial" missions before you escape from his giant ship? I think this could be true... It was possible to by clothes from the very beginning, right?

I am using the latest "Sandbox+ - Things to do in dominatrix edition" with the latest "crib mod"
and -puss2puss´s Wardrobe- the version for "extended wardrobe" and a few smaller tweaks.
Everything is from here and as far as I know the latest versions, since I just bought the german SRIV Game Pack on December 8th.!

No Coop-Playing. Only singleplayer. Doesn´t require any specific missions. But I haven´t tried to test it with everything.

I just noticed that through a bunch of activities, when I didn´t get the goal on first try.
As I said before, this bug is no big deal for me, since I know how to avoid it.

But I can easily reproduce this. I just started the Steelport - Bridgeport Tank Mayhem activity and let my time run out. (Fail the activity at least once!)
then hit restart activity (don´t leave it! restart from the "you loose!" screen!)
and made the silver medal. (Finish it!)
Went back to the gate and all wardrobe items were gone. (make a sad face :( and load a far away, previous savegame)

If you need any gamefiles, just say it, I´ll load it up here.

Are you using any of these mods:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787076116
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673370658

I am using those and I get disappearing wardrobe too. But this is apparently caused by those mods as reported on those mods' pages. :(

This bug also happens in the PS4 Version along with a few other bugs which are not on the PC (Steam) and Xbox360 Version, and its really annoying..

Back