Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Does this mod disable cheat flagging, or is it another one entirely?

You want the additional cheat mod. Be warned that it only prevents future flagging. It does not retroactively fix an already cheat flagged save.

Is there anyway to disable the destruction and gore/killing when changing the player to a larger height ? it seems if i even like 5% larger everything dies when i go near it lol

Is there any way to toggle the new shortcuts on/off?
Everytime I enter a melee fight, I´m getting teleported :(
What other mods do you use? If you happen to have Expanded Arsenal Mod, are you sure you updated it to the latest version?
Also, I highly recommend you my enhanced version of Sandbox+ - it includes plenty of new commands, improves the ones from original Sandbox+ and fixes several issues. It also has a setting to disable hotkeys at the very beginning of the file if that's absolutely necessary.

What other mods do you use? If you happen to have Expanded Arsenal Mod, are you sure you updated it to the latest version?
Also, I highly recommend you my enhanced version of Sandbox+ - it includes plenty of new commands, improves the ones from original Sandbox+ and fixes several issues. It also has a setting to disable hotkeys at the very beginning of the file if that's absolutely necessary.

I´m using https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-things-to-do-in-dominatrix-edition.13979/ , but where is the option to turn the hotkeys off?

*********** EDIT *************

AHHH found it!
The sr3_city.lua file!
Damn, haven´t touched that thing ever!
Thanks for the help. I guess I can change it now.

Hi, thanks for this wonderful mod. I have a question if you don't mind helping me with. So far the only function I used is the height adjustment. When I lower the player height all the enemy AI becomes 'dumb' and they just stand around. If I raise player height or default it the AI will attack/act normal again. Is this directly related to the height adjustment or did I break something?

Thanks. :)

Hi, thanks for this wonderful mod. I have a question if you don't mind helping me with. So far the only function I used is the height adjustment. When I lower the player height all the enemy AI becomes 'dumb' and they just stand around. If I raise player height or default it the AI will attack/act normal again. Is this directly related to the height adjustment or did I break something?

Thanks. :)
I believe AI ignoring your character when size is decreased is due to Shrink Stomp mechanics/rules for AI, since no AI is able to squish Shrink Stomp victims, they must be deliberately ignoring so that your character can gain count for Shrink Stomp Challenge (enemy squished by Shrink Stomp). Another anomaly is when you increase height above "1", jumping and landing causes Warden-like landing: everything within a radius is destroyed as if character is Stomping, probably due to character-height grouping. This is just my thoughts on these anomaly.

So, no, I'm sure you didn't break anything. :)

Back