Import boss from SR4 to GOOH

Okey I will show it but first let me ask you something

Did you finished the story?

Of saints row 4

Last edited by a moderator:
I used sr3save_02.sr3_pc because I finished the story in that save file you should put the file that you finished the story into saints row gat outta he'll save folder in order for it to work

Attachments

• 20161206_142401.jpg
    20161206_142401.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,081
That explains much. Your GOOH game has a RLD folder which is from the software pirate group RELOADED.
I suspect you content build is not up to date due to this.

you know what I tried to help you and all you can say that I'm a pirate then I'm not and you know what I not gonna help you anymore shame on you

Mmhmm, yea. Shame on me for buying my games and calling you out since you didn't. *rolls eyes*
@Quantum Thanks for your insight. Hopefully there will be a fix in the near future.

No fix? What a bummer.
Will there ever be a fix?

Still not fixed and I doubt it ever will be with Agents of Mayhem coming out, perhaps someone can make something to do a manually import?

Still not fixed and I doubt it ever will be with Agents of Mayhem coming out, perhaps someone can make something to do a manually import?

Tried generating a save with a vanilla RLD SR4 (no updates or dlcs), put it in steam saves and disabled cloud, didn't work. Either it requires a update at some point before the November one or GOOH just (don't recognize/refuse to load) a RLD save.
Perhaps I should get a RLD GOOH as well to see if that works.

Back