Skip Mission

If anyone can make a "skip mission" mod, I'd be quite interested. I'm on the penultimate Sons of Samedi mission (Assault on Precinct 31), and it seems to be completely glitched and unbeatable. The problem is after hijacking the repair van, Shaundi is replaced with what seems to be a random NPC, who runs around like a lunatic and gives me no way to progress the mission after getting to the fourth floor of police HQ. I've replayed it a dozen times, reloaded the oldest saves I still have and tried that, nothing. At this point, the only way I can think to move past that point is to find some way to mark the mission as complete.

How do I upload my save file might I ask? I'm having a lot of trouble with the last ronin mission and I'm not able to complete it due to both being a terrible driver and not fast enough, even with cheats and it was really pissing me off.

Your saves are located in your username folder, faster way to it is to enter this in Explorer: %LOCALAPPDATA%\THQ\Saints Row 2\ , save files looks something like this "_1084409450043012023080040317025234.bbsave".

One Man's Junk has been completed. You'll have to unzip the file to your SR2 save directory "%LOCALAPPDATA%\THQ\Saints Row 2\".

Since I noticed your save file was flagged for using cheats before, I unlocked all cheats for ya. And got ya new weapons and a new ride in the helipad!

Attachments

• _1084401919016001008390042217134351.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 267
You're welcome. I used a trick that worked on the Xbox 360 version and yes it works on the PC and PS3 versions too, it goes like this:
1. Go buy a Tornado or steal it
2. Go to where you start the mission at and park the Tornado at Foreign Power parking lot across the street,
3. Start the Mission, then go to cheats and activate "No Gangs", cause as soon as the mission starts you'll have a Ronin notoriety, up to 4 of them.
4. Get into the Tornado, go to the Dock where the game tells you to get in a boat or water ski, park the Tornado safely then get in boat or water ski then get out of it, get back into the Tornado then keep an eye out for the heli dropping bombs shoot him out of the air, there will be another one so be careful.
5. Once you made it to the destination point get out of the Tornado and shoot every Ronin that has red triangles over heads then go after Kazuo Akuji.

Last edited:
Back