Emergency Situation - Buff Training Glitch?

Hey everyone - new here. I tried to search around the forum to see if there was another post about this but I didn't find one. I apologize if there is a solution to it, I just haven't found it yet.

The problem I'm having is that I'm at the mission of Steelport, where you have to throw CID into the air. Once you do that a few times, you will face a warden, and then after the Warden, you will go to a training ground to use the new power Buff. The problem I'm running into is that when I get to this point, and I've went through the same thing 5 or 6 times now with no avail, I cannot walk. I can do the power of Buff. Also, the first time this happened, I remembered I saw three people in the distance, but the game stopped. I opened it back up, replayed through the mission again, but even with that, I had buff powers. When I get to the training ground again for buff, no people, no walking. I can use the power, but cannot get over it. I have 8 hours right now invested into this game at this point, and do not want to redo it. I would like a solution to where the game plays normally again. Any help is much appreciated!

At the start of the training mission you can't actually walk, you need to use the ability a few times before you're able to walk although I might be confusing it with a different training mission. Try to use the power a few times...make sure the characters finish what they're saying. Stick with it for a while.

Back