Hi, can someone make a leather jacket for this game? I know there is a leather jacket at nobody loves me store in this game, but the leather jacket look so old, I need a stylish leather jacket, my gangster look isn't complete without it, I think it will be good if retexturing the track jacket to be leather jacket, help me pelease...

Hi, can someone make a leather jacket for this game? I know there is a leather jacket at nobody loves me store in this game, but the leather jacket look so old, I need a stylish leather jacket, my gangster look isn't complete without it, I think it will be good if retexturing the track jacket to be leather jacket, help me pelease...
Yeah, you're right, the leather jacket in the game look so old, the jacket look like 50's leather jacket, what I mean is we need more modern leather jacket, gangster leather jacket, where are the cool jackets and clothes from Saints Row 1? They were very cool.

Your best bet is to get gentleman of the row and recolor a ronin jacket. The only catch is that the sword is always on the back.

Back