Fancy TODs

The sunset screenshots look great. I'll try this one tomorrow, thanks.

EDIT: Okay, some constructive criticism. I just tested the [normal weather] sunset, and although I generally like the direction (way more "sunsetty" compared to vanilla), the amount of orange tint was a little bit too overwhelming for my taste. The lighting is much more saturated and uniform compared to the other times of day. I'm not sure how SR3's lighting system works, but I think that slightly desaturating the ambient lighting and maybe brightening the sunlight a bit could make it look even better. Also, I'd personally make the huge Sun slightly smaller.

Try the horror night, it's awesome and it gives good effects on the police guns and the decker clothes/swords.

I've been toying with TOD settings for quite some time, and decided I want to actually make something of it. Currently, there's only 2 custom TODs and the default sunset in the files attached. Best used with ticktock cheat or Standard TOD switch command in Sandbox+ (Melee+Right).

1st custom TOD (2AM) is a horror-y kind of night. It's not spooky enough, since I cannot do anything to street lights and setting up the same scheme in "day" hours is hindered by not having any lights whatsoever, but plenty of "daylight" shadows. I guess this TOD is suitable for those who can set an adventure up for themselves - like activate a zombie cheat and then lure a pack of mobs into a black alleyway to get some survival jollies. This TOD also makes flashlights mounted on Cobras and the Riot Shotgun somewhat useful.

2nd custom is just an altered sunset TOD (10PM). With a big Sun.

Comparison shots below (standard sunset > fancy sunset > night).
AevGRl.jpg
SznARl.jpg

yTZxZl.jpg
gtXV0l.jpg

mH1hBl.jpg
NfFaql.jpg
B4v4dl.jpg

XEFK7l.jpg
gkXN5l.jpg
OGz84l.jpg

Back to tweaking.
Love the new sunset. It looks beautiful. Great JOB.

Back