It's only the npc behavior mod that breaks HTSSC correct? Could I install only the mods that add items and then when I'm finished with the DLC re-add the whole modpack without issue?
Yeah, I've been planning to create an optional no NPC Behaviour patch for a while but it's one of the fundamental mods in the pack so I'm not sure if that would even make sense. Anyway, you might just install Expanded Arsenal Mod alone - this way you won't lose weapons nor upgrades after installing the pack again.

Just want to say, playing with the modpack, replacing it with the Expanded Arsenal Mod to play the HTSSC DLC and then re-adding the modpack after completing the missions works perfectly without losing anything. Even the clothing items included in the modpack that I bought before uninstalling were restored when the modpack was reinstalled (it became an errored item without the modpack, but still usable).

And another update, V4.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Updated Admixon's New Textures Project - City Textures to 13-09-2016 release (reduced amount of flowers).
  • Updated Fan of Saints' Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Dominatrix Edition to V3.9 (added new menu prompts inside Kinzie's Warehouse, improved prompt coordinates for Kinzie's Warehouse, cutscene replay commands will teleport you to your last location, show player position command will now show you both local and remote player coordinates in co-op).
Download it from Mega, MediaFire or Google Drive.
Naughty Edition doesn't need any patch, V1.3 is still compatible with this update.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
whenever i install Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition V4 no matter how many times i try it causes ILS i remove the mod and my game works again....

*EDIT* after re-downloading the mod and reinstalling its working guess i had a bad download or something!

Last edited:
Hello! I used to have a collection of hand picked mods, but I decided to try this compilation for a change. I deleted my game folder an verified in Steam in order to have a clean installation, and then installed this package in my fresh game folder, and then installed the Naughty Edition patch over (I didn't chose optional files from the main file).

Now, problem is, my game loads (had a save about midway playthrough), but I have no HUD, I can't pause the game, use weapons or even sprint; basically I can just move around. Is there any tool I have to run after the installation? I though this would work out of the box.

Also, my character have the body shape much more defined now, and her face is horrible. Is this due some part of modified character sliders from the mod?

Now, problem is, my game loads (had a save about midway playthrough), but I have no HUD, I can't pause the game, use weapons or even sprint; basically I can just move around. Is there any tool I have to run after the installation? I though this would work out of the box.
Have you saved the game at the Ship? These issues are the effect of collision between crib system from my Sandbox+ and Ship functions, you have to either save the game in the simulation or disable CRIB_STARTUP setting in 'sr3_city.lua'.
Also, my character have the body shape much more defined now, and her face is horrible. Is this due some part of modified character sliders from the mod?
I've included Siofna's Reasonable Body Slider Mod. To remove it, just delete 'player_creation.xtbl'.

Have you saved the game at the Ship? These issues are the effect of collision between crib system from my Sandbox+ and Ship functions, you have to either save the game in the simulation or disable CRIB_STARTUP setting in 'sr3_city.lua'.

I've included Siofna's Reasonable Body Slider Mod. To remove it, just delete 'player_creation.xtbl'.

Yes, I did save in the simulation.

I tried editing the file to no avail. Found this part and changed the value to "false":

-- *** TELEPORT TO CRIB AT STARTUP ***
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "threecount" (default) teleports the player to Three Count crib right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "brokenshillelagh" teleports the player to Broken Shillelagh right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "kinziewarehouse" teleports the player to Kinzie's Warehouse right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "saintshq" teleports the player to Saints HQ right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = false disables teleport to crib at startup feature.
-- WARNING! THIS FEATURE WON'T WORK PROPERLY IF YOU SAVED THE GAME ON THE SHIP! MAKE SURE TO SAVE IN THE SIMULATION FIRST!
CRIB_STARTUP = "false"

Got the same result. I just finished the mission to free Asha, and so many enemies are attacking me in the simulation. I loaded my game with the same result, then enemies appeared and keep attacking me, and I couldn't defend myself, my character can only walk. They killed me, and the camera was fixed in my dead character, without the option to load or anything else, then it crashed.

Yes, I did save in the simulation.

I tried editing the file to no avail. Found this part and changed the value to "false":

-- *** TELEPORT TO CRIB AT STARTUP ***
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "threecount" (default) teleports the player to Three Count crib right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "brokenshillelagh" teleports the player to Broken Shillelagh right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "kinziewarehouse" teleports the player to Kinzie's Warehouse right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = "saintshq" teleports the player to Saints HQ right after loading a save.
-- CRIB_STARTUP = false disables teleport to crib at startup feature.
-- WARNING! THIS FEATURE WON'T WORK PROPERLY IF YOU SAVED THE GAME ON THE SHIP! MAKE SURE TO SAVE IN THE SIMULATION FIRST!
CRIB_STARTUP = "false"

Got the same result. I just finished the mission to free Asha, and so many enemies are attacking me in the simulation. I loaded my game with the same result, then enemies appeared and keep attacking me, and I couldn't defend myself, my character can only walk. They killed me, and the camera was fixed in my dead character, without the option to load or anything else, then it crashed.
Does the Family-Friendly Edition work for you? Without Naughty Edition patch, I mean.

This is only because he's in ship mode while being in the simulation . In this case, you'd need to use Sandbox+ to teleport your character to the ship, then you go to the simulation like you'd always do .

Back