Weapons: Blue muzzle effect

I was messing around with the weapons.xtbl file and after 10 minutes of messing around with it I came up with this, it's a very simple mod that replaces the original muzzle effect for the blue one that de4th blossom uses at lv. 5

Current beta changes the following:

K-8 Kurov
45 Shephard
AR-55

Preview:

Tell me what you guys think about it and if you like it I will release a beta.
Also tell me if you want me to attach the muzzle to a special weapon and I will be glad to do it and release it along with the finihed mod.

Update after a century: Re-done the tiny mod from scratch, meant to be compatible with Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/shitfaces-weapon-re-balance-re-erected.13465/
(Because who would play without it right now anyway)

Replaces all the ballistic weapons to use bluze muzzle flash.

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    444.8 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
I was messing around with the weapons.xtbl file and after 10 minutes of messing around with it I came up with this, it's a very simple mod that replaces the original muzzle effect for the blue one that de4th blossom uses at lv. 5

I like the idea of having blue muzzle flash flames and tracers.:cool:
Looking forward to the beta release.

Also tell me if you want me to attach the muzzle to a special weapon and I will be glad to do it and release it along with the finihed mod.

Would you please attach the blue muzzle effect to the gang_smg.:D
Thank you

Here's what it may look like with the blue muzzle effect .
voltara-smgv1.png

i wonder when you are going to relese a beta from it.............because it looks sick.... <3
Probably never, although I might try to recreate this one myself. I'll send it to you in a private conversation once I'm done.

K-8 Kurov
45 Shephard
AR-55

Preview:

I love the blue muzzle effect. It's amazing. Truly, fantastic work. And I can't wait to use it. I hope you upload it soon because it gives me the chills, man.

K-8 Kurov
45 Shephard
AR-55

Preview:

I love this blue muzzle effect for Saints Row The Third. The Mod truly looks fantastic, and I hope that you do decide to release it. It's fantastic, truly.

Back