Your most hated weapon in Saints Row IV?

I dislike the silenced SMG because it's silenced, and I like my guns to sound like thunder. I also think the pistols could be a better size. I never touch the alien weapons except maybe the singularity gun and lightsaber. The vintage thumpgun and the supersoaker shoot laserbeams instead of real bullets (though maybe the supersoaker is supposed to) and I think the pump shotgun looks bad with the vertical grip

That's what limited the series too.
As i've said before SaintsRow & SaintsRow2 grew stale for me, yea i loved SaintsRow2 but it was the same thing as SaintsRow & SaintsRow:The3rd wasn't far different.

What's the point of different enemies with the same method of attack for 3 different games, at least 3 added Stag, Brutes, & Zombie.
And people whined about the zombies "Oh they keep swarming me" "Oh i wanna feel like i accomplished something by eliminating all enemies. I hate endless enemies"
Like gag me.

It's garbage like that that screws up great games, why DarkSouls 2 had limited enemy respawn & easier difficulty.
The gameplay of 2 may be clunky, but it was much broader and more detailed than 4, and had an infinitely more competent storyline. You should find it extremely difficult to disagree with those points

I didn't buy it for the storylines, I don't play games to watch a story if that's what i was after then i could easily watch it on Youtube for free.
Good for you.

Also I hate how big the alien guns are. And the bounce rifle is nearly useless. And I think the disintegration gun should just be semi automatic

It actually is a great SaintsRow game, just because most people refuse to accept that doesn't make it any less of a SaintsRow game or any less officially part of the SaintsRow series
I only say so because if it was part of a different series or had a different name a lot of people including me would respect it a lot more and not see it as just the game that 'ruined' saints row. I do have a lot of fun playing it especially with mods but it's just the development behind the game that I don't agree with, that stops me from supporting it

Last edited:
If the ballad of gay tony was renamed gta v before it was released there would be A HUGH MUNGUS AMOUNT more controversy than this game has.

Back